The Tarjan Center is seeking a full time Clinical Research Associate with training in clinical psychology or a related field will join the Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS) clinic to provide research participants educational service delivery, clinical and research supervision, and professional training in an evidence-based social skills interventions for preschoolers, adolescents, and young adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety, depression, and other socio-emotional problems, along with other clinic supports.
* BA in Psychology or related field, PHD preferred
* Knowledge and expertise in Psychology protocols
* Provide knowledge and understanding of psychiatric disorders and diagnostic status. In turn, interface with families with appropriate repoire and professionalism.
* Knowledge of relevant psychological, medical, and psychiatric terminology.
* Ability to focus on needs of program, anticipate potential problems, and problem solve to ensure that problems are addressed and goals achieved.
* Knowledge and expertise in treatment manuals/protocols pertaining to childhood disorders
* Administer rating scales and other study related tools to families as necessary and with appropriate training and supervision.
* Skill in interacting with persons of various social and educational backgrounds and age level
* Flexibility in dealing with changes in workload or assignment, pressures of deadlines, and competing requirements
* Ability to learn and consistently follow program protocols and procedures and monitor quality assurance with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Skill in working with word processing, excel spreadsheets, and data management programs on the computer.
* Ability to work consistently and accurately to complete assignments