TheNP functions in an interdependent role by implementing the appropriateStandardized Procedures (SPs). By using the SPs the NP is able to changetreatment regimen after observing signs and symptoms of illness, reactions totreatment, general behavior and physical condition and determinesif they are abnormal findings (Ca Nursing Practice Act, subsection(b) ofSection 2725). The NP will provide and coordinate the care ofpatients, provide patient/family education, promote safe continuity of care.The NP also participates in interdisciplinary and clinical rounds, provideseducation and support, as well as makes appropriate referrals. Documentservices rendered. NPIII is designated as anexpert resource within the specialization or clinical experience.
Salary range:$80.78-$115.37 Hourly
* MSN with Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Specialty - required.
* CA RN and CA NP license - required
* National Certification as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP or Adult Acute Care NP - required.
* Current BLS and ACLS Certification - Required
* Minimum of 2 years experience as an RN and/or NP in a surgical inpatient setting - required
* Experience working as an NP - Preferred
* Will consider new graduate Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NPs with current NP License and NP Specialty Board Certification
NPI : less than 6 months of NP exp - $72.86/per hour
NPII: 6+ month of NP exp - $80.78-115.37/per hour